Midday Supervisor required – As soon as possible
Grade A, Level 1 (actual salary £2,700)
7 hrs 55 mins/week, 39 week/year
We are able to offer an exciting opportunity to influence tand contribute to the rich ethos and the raising of standards in our expanding primary school.
We are looking for skilled staff to join our hard working, friendly team.
We are looking for someone with:
- a genuine enjoyment of working with children
- an understanding that children are entitled to high quality play experiences
- the ability to relate well to children and have good speaking and listening skills
- enthusiasm and a positive approach towards behaviour and discipline
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team to promote safety and satisfaction for all children
- a commitment to develop as a professional through training and experience
We can offer you:
- a friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team
- a spacious outdoor environment with play equipment and designated play areas
- an indoor lunchtime offer for children
- happy and welcoming children
- a real commitment to professional development
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for further details about the post, and an application form.
Closing date: 9.00am, Thursday 23rd March 2017
Interview date: Monday 27th March 2017
The school is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be expected to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.
The Governors take child protection extremely seriously and all references offered will be followed.