Living Our Learning
Vision into Practice
- Being what we aspire to now
- Applying our learning by using our skills, knowledge and understanding now
- Making a difference now
- Getting the best results now
- Strengthening our community now
- Improving our responses now
At Knowles Primary School we provide a safe environment within which the children learn. We know children develop differently and that they all bring different attitudes, attributes and contributions to our community. It is our work to enrich and enhance their opportunities and experiences, in partnership with their families, so that our children develop as valued members of our community through their compassion, courage, self-respect and learning.
- We will experience success and achieve to the best of our ability.
- We will acknowledge our strengths and narrow the gaps in our knowledge, skills and, understanding.
- We will gather strength from those around us.
- We will acknowledge our differences, but unite as one.
- We will flourish and thrive to become essential members of the community.
- We will draw inspiration from those around us.
- We will organise ourselves to succeed.
- We will share our experiences and opportunities, our wisdom and maturity to encourage others to take our place.
- We will become the people we wish to be.
- We will support others in gaining independence and generosity of mind and spirit.
Behaviour and Safety
- We respect ourselves and others and embrace our responsibilities.
- We all have the right to feel safe and the responsibility to keep others safe.
Quality of Teaching
- We will acquire and develop the skills to be life-long learners.
- We will promote and foster the skills of leading learning and acquiring learning behaviours for ourselves and others.