Living our Learning – Headteacher’s Message
Our 2014 – 2015 Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure Report can be viewed by clicking here. You will also find information on the attainment and progress of pupils in receipt of Free School Meals.
Also available is our Local Offer. You can view this information by clicking here.
Year Group Curriculum Guides will be made available online shortly.
Don’t forget you can now follow us on Twitter @KnowlesPrimary
Our Vision and Aims
- We will experience success and achieve to the best of our ability.
- We will acknowledge our strengths and narrow the gaps in our knowledge, skills and, understanding.
- We will gather strength from those around us.
- We will acknowledge our differences, but unite as one.
- We will flourish and thrive to become essential members of the community.
- We will draw inspiration from those around us.
- We will organise ourselves to succeed.
- We will share our experiences and opportunities, our wisdom and maturity to encourage others to take our place.
- We will become the people we wish to be.
- We will support others in gaining independence and generosity of mind and spirit.
Behaviour and Safety
- We respect ourselves and others and embrace our responsibilities.
- We all have the right to feel safe and the responsibility to keep others safe.
Quality of Teaching
- We will acquire and develop the skills to be life-long learners.
- We will promote and foster the skills of leading learning and acquiring learning behaviours for ourselves and others.
In the summer term our Year 2s and Year 6s took their national SATs. In reading we have done better than the MK results and the national results and we have done better than MK, national …
To do well at school and realise their full potential children need to attend school regularly and arrive punctually. It is important that parents support the School’s approach …
e-Safety is the school’s ability to protect and educate pupils in their use of technology and to have the appropriate mechanisms to intervene and support any incident where appropriate.
Get all the latest from our news section. Read more →
Our Photo Galleries
Check out what has been happening around school View more →